The Idea

I thought it might be fun/interesting to keep track of my dreams.
I will likely put old ones up here as well.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Walking

I was walking around on a path made of 'places I've been' that didn't go together. I knew it was a dream so it was alright. I walk along with someone, maybe chi, until I spotted my little sister, the creech. She saw me and waved so I join her.
Her arm was bleeding and her blood was glowing. I asked her if she was alright and she said she was, so we walked along talking about things, like we always used to.
After a while we came across a dark forest that was all purple and glowy. She thought it was creepy an scary and I told her it looked like a rave party. Then a glowy eyed wolf attacked and he grabed my arm and tarted to flee.
But I was looking back and laughing because the wolf was really a truck with odd lights. But it was still after us so she kept dragging me along.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment